What you need to know:
Government relief for your business
- Helping you navigate your business through COVID-19
- Use our online tool to better understand government funding programs that could help your business
- Find funding options
- CARES Act
- Several relief efforts are available to businesses, families, and individuals affected by COVID-19, including employee retention credits, delayed employer payroll taxes, and more.
- Complete guide to the CARES Act
- Paychex Protection Program
- You can access immediate funding for your small business through the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program forgivable loans.
- Learn more about the Paycheck Protection Program
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The federal government has dedicated tens of billions of dollars for paid sick and family leave, unemployment insurance, free COVID-19 testing, and other measures to help Americans impacted by the crisis.
- Complete guide to FFCRA
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL)
- The SBA is offering low-interest loans of up to $2 million to help businesses overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- Complete guide to EIDL
Taking care of your business
- Documenting your policies
- Communicate with your employees about key workplace issues and company policies using an employee handbook.
- What to include in your employee handbook
- Business continuity planning
- You can’t control unexpected situations that disrupt your business. But having a continuity plan in place may help you recover.
- Learn more about Business Continuity Planning
Taking care of your people
- Paying employees
- It might be a good time to consider alternative employee pay options, including direct deposit and pay-on-demand.
- Payroll options for your business
- Managing remote workers
- Work-from-home setups can be a challenge for everyone. Consider some ways you can navigate remote working arrangements.
- How to handle an offsite team
How Paychex is supporting customers
- Applying for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan
- PPP provides significant financial incentives for small businesses to hold on to current employees and to bring back employees who have been laid off or furloughed. Paychex has created a specialized report that has payroll costs calculations you’ll need to complete a PPP loan application.
- How to apply
- General operations
- Includes answers around Paychex operations, general service information, who to contact, and more.
- View Paychex operations FAQs
- Processing payroll with Paychex
- Questions and answers about running payroll, online options, and switching employee pay methods.
- View payroll FAQs
- Paychex HR Services
- Find answers to common benefits questions and how to find HR support to help your business through COVID-19.
- View HR services FAQs
- Retirement plans
- Includes information about 401(k) relief under the CARES Act, retirement plan loans options, and more.
- View retirement plan FAQs
- Health Insurance and workers’ compensation
- You may have questions about what’s covered as part of your Paychex benefits plan or insurance coverage during COVID-19. Review answers to some common questions.
- View insurance FAQs