Invigorating content. Engaging discussions. Worldwide franchise legal professionals.
IFA’s Legal Symposium is designed by a task force of member volunteers with a particular emphasis on how legal and regulatory issues affect the everyday business operations of the franchise system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All attorneys interested in franchise law
- In-house counsel
- Franchise CEOs
- Franchise development and sales executives
- Franchise legal and compliance officers
- Franchise administrators
- Franchisees interested in learning more about the legal and business aspects of franchising
- All others concerned with franchising’s legal, regulatory and business issues
CLE & CFE Credits Available!
Extend your stay in Washington, DC and join us for the 2022 IBA/IFA Joint Conference on International Franchise Law.