Thursday, June 10, 2021; 2:00pm - Thursday, June 10, 2021; 3:00pm
Moderator: Elle Gerhards, CFE, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Tami McKnew, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Craig Tractenberg, Partner, Co-Chair Franchising and International Arbitration, Fox Rothschild LLP
- The current landscape of antitrust challenges to “no-poach” provisions in franchise agreements
- Responding to inquiries from state regulators
- Tips from private litigation
- Renewed efforts to bar or narrow the permissible scope of contractual non-competes;
- Advising clients and best practices with current franchisees, new franchisees and navigating franchisee relationship issues given these issues
- Is there value in no-poach and non-compete provisions?
- Are there alternatives?
Sponsored by: Fox Rothschild LLP