What's New In Franchise Law?
IFA's Franchise Law Virtual Summit is coming to you from August 12-13 to bring you the latest updates in franchise law.
What topics will be covered?
- Establishing Third Party Liability in Franchise Litigation
- Crisis Management in the "Fake News" Era
- FPRs in the New Decade
- Running an In-House Legal Department in a COVID -19 Environment
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Managing the World of Third Party Delivery Services
- ... and more!
Get the entire list of topics that we'll be covering during this can't-miss event online here.
Don't fall behind the times when it comes to franchise law — Register today! We look forward to seeing you online soon.
CLE and CFE credits will be available to attendees.