Franchising is Open for Opportunity: Learn How Franchising Could Be the Answer to Making Your Small Business Ownership Dreams a Reality
When a franchise opens its doors, opportunity abounds. Owners have the ability to provide for their families – but they also provide stable jobs and upward mobility to others, including their families and neighbors. Franchising enhances the prosperity of our team members through competitive wages, skills training, and career growth, from entry-level to management. This series is designed to introduce you to franchising; the business model, the opportunities and how to get started. By registering, you’ll automatically be given access to the full series.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is Franchising?
- How Franchising Impacts the Economy
- Advantages and Disadvantages to Franchising
- Attributes Franchisors Look for in a Candidate
- The Evaluation and Research Process
- Special programs for Veterans, women and members of minority groups
- Peer stories and examples of how others from underrepresented communities have found success in franchising
- Answers to your questions about franchising