For the last 20+ years, email marketing has been misunderstood in many organizations. It is often the least funded and most understaffed part of the marketing organization, yet email marketing has chugged along and, in some cases, hasn’t changed in many years.
We have talked about best practices to innovations at webinars and conferences in the past, yet we often find our industry still struggling with testing and optimization. No more.
Join Andrew Kordek of iPost, a 21-year veteran of email marketing, as he gives you a pragmatic and sometimes humorous way to get your team, your program, and your organization focused on the importance and impact that email can make.
In this session, you will learn the following and more:
● Common challenges that Franchise marketers face along with a pragmatic approach to solve them.
● How to get a bigger budget for email innovation
● What bright shiny objects (err...innovations) you should focus on
● How to break yourself of vanity metrics and focus on new ones
● How some best practices can actually be working against you
● How to start and stay testing with 10 easy steps
● And a few more fun tidbits.
Prepare yourself for a 40-minute joy ride to email marketing utopia and leave the webinar yelling HECK YA...EMAIL MARKETING ROCKS!