As franchises continue to adapt to the “new normal” created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Paychex and the IFA have been working together to keep the franchise industry informed of upcoming legislation that could have a financial and operational impact.
- Will there be a next round for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and what will it look like?
- Will other small-business loan and grant programs be part of the stimulus bill?
- What changes will be made to the PPP loan forgiveness process?
- What kind of liability protections for businesses will be included?
- Are they planning on having incentives for going back to work?
- What tools and resources is Paychex developing to help franchises?
Join us on August 5 at 2:45 pm ET for a fireside chat to learn what this legislation might entail and how owners can take advantage of any programs to help their franchise stay ahead of the curve.